Liphatech’s recent Elevate Rodent Control Effectiveness live event/webinar was a hit with pest management professionals. John Murphy, Liphatech Northeast District Sales Manager, and Ted Bruesch, Liphatech Technical Support Manager, presented to a standing room only crowd at a Gillette Stadium suite in Foxboro, MA while being broadcast live to over an additional 200 people. Attendees learned that using the right bait is important, but a quality, comprehensive inspection is also necessary. Other topics in the webinar included real life experiences, helpful tools to be used in the inspection process, four types of rodent resistance and strategies for rodent control. PMPs were also told to watch for new Liphatech products coming this summer.
Highlights from the day and a recording of the webinar are available at here.
Jermaine “Wiggy” Wiggins, former tight end for the New England Patriots, added a lively start and finish to the presentation. Stories of his football days entertained the crowd, including his instrumental role in winning Super Bowl XXXVI. He announced the day’s prize winners:
- A Patriots price pack valued at over $200 for the event attendees went to Don Rivard, Rivard’s Resources: IPM
- A $100 gift card to a webinar attendee was won by Vance Walker, McCauley ServicesAttendees to the Gillette Stadium event were also treated to a stadium tour, hors d’oeuvres and a networking happy hour. Liphatech donated $25 to a charity chosen by each event and webinar attendee. A total of $7,500 was donated as follows:
- American Heart Association – $1,657
- American Red Cross – $2,355
- Feeding America – $1,875
- Honor Flight Network – $436
- Pest Management Foundation/Professional Pest Management Alliance – $1,177
As was stressed in the presentation, successful rodent control requires someone that isn’t afraid to get dirty to solve problems. PMPs often need to get down on their hands and knees in tight, dirty spaces. Liphatech wants to see your post-rodent control job photos that required you get dirty. Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6/1/2016. The best photo (which should include a Liphatech product) received by that date will get a Stinger rechargeable flashlight valued at $100.
Charlie Passantino, Liphatech Pest Management Division Director, summed up the event, “Battling rodent problems was addressed in a fun, informative manner today. The message remains – the added steps and sometimes hard, dirty work necessary to attack a rodent problem in the most effective manner is worth your time. Thanks to everyone who attended!”
For more information about Liphatech products and services, visit http://www.liphatech.com or call 888-331-7900.